The End of Fences 10/21/2019 (Monday)

Today, in AP Lit, we finished reading the play "Fences". The ending left my jaw dropped ,  because I was not expecting Troy to die. Mr. Rease asked us what were some important symbols from the play and I chose the fence. The fence symbolized many things throughout the play, but in my honest opinion, I felt as if it symbolized protection from then outsiders. Troy often bragged about him always paying bills and always providing, that the fence would symbolize things that were authorized by him. Such as: The house, Rose, Cory, and Gabe. Anything that entered that fence, Troy had control over it. Reading this book was a great experience and I'm excited to move forward to the next play or novel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“You’re” by Sylvia Plath

AP ClassRoom (Wednesday)

Almost Christmas Break (Friday)