THE END OF MACBETH!!

Today, in AP Lit, we finished the play “Macbeth”. They ending of the play had a crazy plot twist! William Shakespeare definitely left me wanting to read more of the play, but he suddenly brought it to an end leaving me on my toes and thinking about what could of happened next. Also, in AP Lit, we  were giving prompts to analyze as a group. A word that could describe Macbeth was his ambition. Macbeth was ambitious enough to kill Duncan King, but his over ambition later on turned into karma at the end of the play. (NO SPOILERS!) While reading Macbeth, I was able to come up with a moral theme for the play, “Expect the Unexpected”. All in all, I really enjoyed reading Macbeth with my peers, and I look forward to reading the next play in AP Lit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“You’re” by Sylvia Plath

AP ClassRoom (Wednesday)

Almost Christmas Break (Friday)