My Reader Profile

Going into the new school year as a senior, reading is something that I would like to be more comfortable with. Some strengths I have when reading is that I have a very active imagination and putting myself into the character shoes to try and feel what the character feels. Some of my weaknesses when reading is that I tend to not understand what I'm reading, but continue to read which is a huge waste of time when your in AP English. The purpose reading serves for me is that I'm able to connect with something other than technology or social media. Some passions towards reading are finding an interesting book and being able to read it within for days and some peeves is that when I'm assigned a book that I have no interest in, I tend to take longer to read that particular book. Continuing my path in AP English, I hope to find a passion in reading a variety of books instead of sticking to more urban books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“You’re” by Sylvia Plath

AP ClassRoom (Wednesday)

Almost Christmas Break (Friday)