Today in AP Lit, we took at quiz. To our surprise it was a quiz we had taken the previous year. Mr.Rease tested to see if we were still able to do the elimination method while choosing our choices. I did well on my quiz, better than I thought I was. 2 months from now I’ll be taking the AP Exam, and hopefully I’ll be as thorough when using the elimination method as I was today.
Today in AP Classroom, I completed my first assessment with multiple choice. I used the elimination to complete the semi-complex questions. The passage and two poems were very interesting, but that last one left me a little puzzled. In a few days I’ll check my results to see just how effectively I used the elimination method.
Today in AP Lit, we talk the infamous “N-Word”. We were introduced to the origin and definition of the word. I was introduced to a lot a new word I never knew existed, that are used to address African-Americans. I was kinda in shocked on how N-Word really effects the lively hood of many Americans today. I also didn’t know that the N-Word was as powerful as it was.
Comments
Post a Comment