A Lesson Before Dying reflection chapter 4 Day 2

In chapter 4, I was introduced to Vivian, who is Grant's girlfriend or soon to be girlfriend. Grant it feeling emotionally and mentally lost because he feels as him going to visit Jefferson is pointless, because he's going to die either way. I found it interesting that Grant confided in Vivian about Jefferson's situation, also expresses how he wants them two to get away and live their lives as a happy couple. In my opinion, I think Grant truly loves Vivian because, he is willing to wait for her and still accept her, after her divorce is final. I predict that Grant will go and visit Jefferson, and it will turn out just as he imagined it to be. Pointless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“You’re” by Sylvia Plath

AP ClassRoom (Wednesday)

Almost Christmas Break (Friday)