What I liked and didn’t like about first quarter

Three things I liked about first quarter was that it taught me how to write essays properly in MLA format. First quarter also taught me to stay prepared for class and always turn your assignments in at the appropriate time. Lastly, first quarter taught me to always make time for your homework first and your extra curricular activities outside of school second. Some things I disliked about first quarter is that I would sometimes forget to do my homework and would have to do it at the last minute. Also, the thing I disliked about first quarter is that I would sometimes lose focus of my goals and get distracted on something that doesn’t benefit my education. Overall, my first quarter in AP English was a great experience and I’m looking forward to second quarter and it’s teachings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“You’re” by Sylvia Plath

AP ClassRoom (Wednesday)

Almost Christmas Break (Friday)